3.05.2011

Quick Bathroom Refresh

After finishing my guest room, I noticed my guest bathroom needed some help. I really hadn't touched it since we moved in 9 years ago.

I wanted to freshen it up with green and white. Here is the only before picture I have. Golds, oranges and a yawn daisy print for good measure.

021

I turned to Home Goods for help. The first thing I picked out was the flower print and fell in love with these towels.

016

Found this white tray in the kitchen area and added that glass flower I had been eyeing forever and the apothecary jar I already had.

013

Found these flowers and vase at Michaels, I'm not usually a fan of silk flowers but these peonies almost look real.

011

Every bathroom needs at least one mossy mushroom, my stepson said it looked "magical."

015

My bathroom was missing one important element.

kritt

The final product.

022

8 comments:

Chris said...

I say that kitty picture should be the focal point for your whole house! You need to get it out of the bathroom and put it right by your front door. :) Your bathroom looks very cute in the pictures and real life.

Kristin said...

Oh, come up and do my guest bathroom. Do my whole house! We have been here a year now and I have a total of three pictures on the walls, one of which I just put up in Sam's room yesterday. My whole house needs help.

Michelle said...

Oh Kristin I would love to :)

Chris, that kitty picture was kinda small or else I would have put it on a bigger wall!

Erica said...

Looks great! Love that mushroom and art print above the towels.

Ashley Rae said...

Oh I love the change. Very nice. That mushroom is definitely magical.

allicat said...

FABULOUS. I think each of your rooms should feature a kitty print...

The mushroom is definitely magical.

Kathleen said...

Michelle, I love what your did in this bathroom. I'm such a wimp when it comes to decorating, so it's great to have you and all the other creative gals, share what you do.
Thanks so mcuh.

PA-lurker said...

As a recent user of the guest bathroom, I can testify that it is truly magical, just like the mossy mushroom. Thank you for making my stay at your house feel like a 4star hotel!