5.14.2009

It's Been Much Too Long...

Since a Fatness Post!

002

This is the ceramic Fatty I made at Abby's birthday party. Of course I headed straight towards the shelf of cats and of course Erica made a snotty comment about "how predictable" so of course I ignored her. Fatty loved it.

001

This morning I discovered in the newspaper this fabulous offer! A sitting with my pet for only $150.00, marked down from $300.00. She will even come to my house! I asked Tim if he would like to join Fatness and I for our photo shoot? His reply "I'm leaving the house."

05-14-2009 08;59;21AM

7 comments:

Ashley Rae said...

LOL... I love your Fatness posts. He's such a magnificent feline.

Chris said...

You know you're gonna do it. Did you notice that photographer's name? Michelle. Hmmmm.

LOL Tim.

Erica said...

Did you know you can also hire a painter to paint a portrait of a pet? We saw the ridiculous advertisement at Hobby Lobby and Zach said "We should get that for your mom."

Michelle said...

No need to put "ridiculous" in front of that sentence. Zach was correct in his assessment.

allicat said...

Looks like I need to change the focus of my photography biz (not that I actually have a biz going here....)

craigthegrey said...

Cow Dreamz!?!?!?? You gotta be kidding me. I'm just not sure I could trust my portrait work to a place called Cow Dreamz. I'm with Tim, I'll be in the garage.

Michelle said...

lol lol

Alli you should start a pet portrait business! You could call it "Pussy Portraits by Allicat"