9.15.2008

A Case of the Mondays

I woke up today not really wanting to go to work. I knew the day wasn't going to go well. My new haircut was too short. My carpool buddy was sick so I had to make the commute alone. Had to make my coffee with the brand I hate. Got to work and saw my stock had dropped over $7.00 and today marked the worst bankruptcy in history. Merrill Lynch was being bought by BofA and I had a dry Pop tart for breakfast. My Internet radio program kept losing its signal and one of my coworkers needed a good face punch. Erica is training and always busy actually working. Got home and found a golf ball knot of hair on Fatness neck and drank a stale Diet Coke. Started surfing my favorite website haunts and found this picture:




Decided, life wasn't so bad, at least I don't look like a summer sausage in harvest gold spandex.




Tuesday will be better.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Grief! Is that a recent pic of Janet???? She looks like an alien transvestite.

I'm sorry your Monday was crappy, AND you talked to Mom on the phone, which never helps much. Had I known, I would have done a Daniel/Clive/Christian Bale/Channing pic spam for you.

Why did your co-worker need to be punched in the face?? lol?

Anonymous said...

She looks like an alien!

Tuesday WILL be better.... they always are : )

Any good Donna quips to share?

Michelle said...

Yes, that is a current pic, at first I thought it was circa 1988.

No quips from mother, but she was thrilled over the new stage set for "Millionaire"

Erica said...

lol lol that is a series of unfortunate events. I also had to drink a stale coke yesterday and it pretty much ruined my evening.

Ashley Rae said...

LOL she looks AWFUL. Yes, at least you do not look like that. I'm sorry your Monday was less than wonderful. Hopefully the rest of the week is proving to be better...