5.07.2009

Not Annoyed Day 4

I need a good post. I need a happy post. I need a new baby girl granddaughter. I need Star Trek to open to good reviews.

Done.Done.Done.Done.

Here she is world......drum roll.......hand claps.......standing O..........shouts......screams........(please hum "isn't she lovely" by Stevie Wonder) and meet:

Kayla Ashley

005

Born early this morning in beautiful Pinetop Arizona to my step daughter Lindsey.

007

Are babies not a pure miracle? From weird divided cells a soft pink cuddly baby produces itself 9 months later. I love you baby girl.

004

6 comments:

Ashley Rae said...

Aw, she is just so precious. Newborn babies are amazing. Definitely a miracle. Enjoy every second.

Erica said...

Welcome Kayla! I want to smell her head.

Allicat said...

She is simply beautiful... so, so beautiful. She has very kissable cheeks.

And you don't look remotely old enough to be a grandmother.

Congratulations to all....

Chris said...

She is a little doll. Congrats to the lucky parents.

Malia said...

"Isn't she lovely, isn't she wonderful!" What a sweet lady, and Tim looks so sweet holding her. I agree with Erica, I want to smell her little head.

Kaylyn said...

Welcome little Kayla!

She's such a doll! Congratulations Tim and Michelle. Allison is right, you don't look old enough to be grandparents at all!